The final stage of the client lifecycle is Retention. Learning to retain clients will encourage you to be proactive about clients voicing dissatisfaction with your services and cultivating lasting partnerships.
What can you expect from this course?
What You'll Learn
- Track client dissatisfaction and take the proper measures to retain them.
- Diagnose the client’s account status and gather the necessary materials for a retention case.
- Determine whether or not you need to take a proactive or reactive approach for that specific client.
- Put together and launch a retention strategy.
- Be ready to deal with a client cancellation and the internal processes to take within your agency.
- Course Objectives
- The Retention Basics
- Benefits of a Retention Process
- Portfolio Outlier Spotting
- Picturing Client Happiness
- The Anatomy of a Retention Effort
- Retention Client Communication
- The Exit Process
- Course Summary
If you liked this course, we suggest you try out these courses, too!